Sukkary Dates are the sweetest of the date varieties relished for their caramel-like flavor. They are cultivated in Qassim, Saudi Arabia. Sukkary means “sugary” in Arabic and Sukkary are among the softest and sweetest variety of dates. They are “melt in your mouth” soft with a moist, creamy texture and golden color.
- HEALTHY EATING — High in fiber, vitamins and minerals including soluble fiber, potassium, iron, magnesium, manganese, selenium, and vitamin Bs. Take it with you and there you have it, a healthy meal replacement.
- BITE SIZE — Naturally bite-sized dried fruit making it easy for you to control how much to pack and consume.
- EASY TO STORE — when refrigerated in sealed containers stays fresh for months and still maintain its natural energy booster.
- AUTHENTIC — Grown and packed at source in Madina, Saudi Arabia.
- NATURALLY NUTRITIOUS: Thamer Dates are rich in healthy fiber, minerals and vitamins. Dates contain soluble fiber (it draws water into the digestive tract) and can be a constipation relief. Dates are a source of iron and can help prevent anemia. They contain magnesium, manganese and selenium.